CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

truth really hurts..isnt it?

well first u don noe me..second u don noe me..dats it..

see i cant reli reveal the real me..since im living in this such so called fantasy world..im running away from the reality..dats the truth..well truth reli hurts..

i had to lie to everyone n even worst im lying to myself..well truth reli hurts..

no offense..i look better in pictures..n don b shocked to see me stnding in front of u..well truth reli hurts..

i look hepi at d outside..but no one knows wat am i thinking..well truth reli hurts..

when i say yes..which actually means no..i cant even chnge dat..well truth reli hurts..

i can't even say to someone i loved dat i love u..which in fact the truth is im soo deeply n truly in love wit u..well truths reli hurts..

when i tell u dat i hate u more than anything in this world..i didnt reli mean it..becoz i cant..i cant hate u..well truth reli hurts..

when i tell u dat plz leave me..which in fact d truth is all i want is u to stay by my side forever..well truth reli hurts..

i cant even say d truth..n dats y truth reli hurts..me..

3 conclusion(s):

gio said...

hi dotsie. since u r at curtin ryt nw, y dnt u go n find ur so calld hapiness.neway hws curtin?

Hana Marzuki said...

sy sik cayak lah u re hurting inside.awk sentiasa happy inside n out.nak?

DeklinDot said...

gio..curtinis errr jz fine:) hanaa!!saya mmg happy selalu..tak penah sdey=))