CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

ColourS~or colors~?=)

Colours=) Talking bout colours..everybody has their own favourite colour(s)..well if u dont u shud pick one..=)


Well,basically they are only 3 colours which are blue yellow n red.I learned this during our art class 2004..Theorotically mixing this colours will produce another color..for instance mixing yellow n blue wit t correct proportion will produce green colour..=)try to relate this in our daily routine..well by mixing diz n dat will produce smthing great..well u shud b moderate in everything..coz if u try to mix all the colours excessively..black colour will b produced..BEWARE!!oops..b4 i frgt..my favourite colour is PINK!!
it's cute rite!!=)

my life is so colourful becoz i blend the clours in it!!me likey..
besides that rainbow makes me happy..=)

everything has to b colourful around me..n dats it!!the end


0 conclusion(s):