CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

so longg~~

yah..it's been so long since my last blog had been published..ehh..once again my english is soo nott gud..so don blame me!!im wrking on it dude!!=Pteehee~

oh ya..i had my chckenpox..n it was d worse day ever..huwaaaa..everybody starts dstncing themselves from me...waaa...n dat includes my own family..i had to stay inside my mom's room..as usual..i got fever n d itchiness is running my nerve!!urgh..but fortunate..i got everything i want..it's like my mom has a magic wand dat can reveal someone's wish..hikhik...

wat am i talking about..dat is wat ppl called A.D.D which specifically means Attention Deficit Disorder..actually i don really noe bout this till i watch
Nigahiga rant on A.D.D.hikhik try to watch his video..im sure dat u guys will enjoy urself watching them...

teehee~=)

0 conclusion(s):