CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

alhamdulillah~back in kuching ^____^

im so glad to be back in kuching..except wit the fact that all of my frens are struggling for their new semester..s.i.g.h Curtin is waaayyy different..it's summer holiday n i'll be here for 3 months..hohoho...

feel sorry for u guys=)

i missed u~~

well many things happen since i last update my blog..

i had my worst week ever last week..i've been spending my days wit books n memorising some facts..n not to frgt..wit some food..=P i've spent my last day of exam stayed in NSA(new study area) n i ended up sleeping on the cmfrtable chair until 5.30 a.m. crazy rite..i was supposed stdying for my proggramming C++..plus some of my seniors(u noe hu u r..hehehe) said the exam will be very simple.. n u noe wat..i didnt even manage to answer all the long question..wit a total of 35 marks..not included wit the some short question which made me cry..all i wan is to pass my programming n will try harder for the next semester..i swear i will=)


nway~..plz and plz pray for my success..god bless u =) n i love u wit all my heart!!=)

2 conclusion(s):

gio said...

DOTSIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome back to kch. we miss ya...

DeklinDot said...

i miss u gio..btw..still don hav any idea how to add the chatbox..aiya silly me~~buta IT