CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

blog finally updated:D

there it goes..im spending my precious time in Curtin..without my beloved farah..urgh what else can possibly make me felt as horrible as this way~ooh farah..i miss u n i always doo...


FARAH CAN U PLEASE LIKE COME HERE FOR A MINUTE AT LEAST..

aww...text n phone calls..yeah it comforts me:) damn right it does:D

LOL..i sound more like a lesbo this days..ehem ehem..excuse my imperfection..well girls just like to have fun..aren't they?don get me wrong babeh2(s) out there..:D i love boyssssss as well..:D right sayangg?elele..hahah..sori farah i curang la babe..like what u did.yayt~joke2

it's been a week in curtin..
so we have this things called program rakan muda held in kg. Keluru Jaya somewhere in Bekenu..last saturday..7March2009..it's really fun..like totally..:D except the fact that i don't really understand what they said eventhough im a sarawakian..they mainly consist of Kedayan..n not to forget..i have problems with mosquito..they just err love me..sigh..i hate you..shoohh..

well nothing much to have a say on this..
we really had fun in kampung keluru jaya..
o ya~ibu ktorang msak sodap!!!:)

cant upload any pic due to some problems here..
apa lagi tngok fesbuk la yer:D

lots of love(LOL)
xoxo

7 conclusion(s):

Syafiq Afifi said...

"tu a lin org bandar" kata nazri

DeklinDot said...

ngade~yayt..takde k..umah lin ada gak nyamuk..wek..

Pekerja Kesayangan Boss said...

deklin.......bnyk giler grammar mistakes..(soooo obvious~..hahahahaha)~...

DeklinDot said...

bior ar..dlm proses blaja la..:P

tq for ur concern:P

Anonymous said...

Cool post you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about that theme. Thanks for giving this information.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Julia Hakkinen