CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

the end..

okay..now beginning of the new chapter again..
today:

1)last day in s.k gita no.2
2)awww..i love all of u..
3)thnks for the supports
4)thnks for giving me such a great experience working there.
5)hope to see u again.=)
6)i'm sorry..
7)i have this things where i am actually expressing my feelings without feeling any embarrassment..okay let's make this clear..i don't cry in front of people..today i cant cry or indeed smile very much..
8)i repeat..i don really express my feelings..



I do talk a lot..
There's a time when u did not hear a word from me or maybe less..there's something wrong with me..
i remained silent if i'm
1)angry
2)not satisfied
3)sad
4)teased
5)upset
6)-ve
7)shy
but but but i know there's someone who could possibly be a good listener..where they can lend their ear..their shoulder..comfort me..
i burst into tears when i start typing this..daymmnnn it!!..

doesnt mean that i'm HEARTLESS okay

i know that it's not a mistake to express ur feelings but but but it's just not me..


i didnt cry in front of my students today..
but i can't hold it on my way back home..

recently:
i didnt cry when my frens had to go..n leaving me alone here in kuching(ciss)
but looking back on your funny jokes..the time we had together..yeah it makes me cry

i didnt cry on the day when hanis vicky tim fahren n alia are leaving..
because i'm soo cool to cry in front of u guys okay..lalala

and and and..

etc.
i shall not mention it anymore..

last but certainly not least..

i'm not a hypocrite..
if u said so..


i spend most of the time talking..
that explains a lot aite:)teehee~

lots of love..xoxo

4 conclusion(s):

Syafiq Afifi said...

umur tu nombor jer. yeay! first komen lagi.

DeklinDot said...

umur?which post are u referring to?ahaah..blurr

Syafiq Afifi said...

xde komen lagi ke? meh nk tmh satu lg

DeklinDot said...

u're the only one..ba..haha..