CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i miss u like thissssssssssssssssssss mucchhh

I’m internally bleeding..oh yes I am..
How I miss my dear ex housemates in Curtin for my last semester… I miss you guys=)
Farah,Mea,Vicky,Alia,Fahren n yes you you TDG..tim de grussa..!!!
You guys mean a lot to me..n I love u like thisssssss muccchhhh….
>------------------------------------------(“,)----------------------------------------------------------<
Got it?
The sad part are..
1) Farah won’t come back to Miri again..which I had to survive my another 5 years without you Farah..now can you imagine..it’s five years..!!! oh..BITCH PLEASE!!! Can u please like come and visit me for five minute at least..im missing u daymmmnnnn much..(I sound more like you this days..am I right???)shooh shooh bad influence..hahaha


2) Vicky too. Why you had to go. Miri isn’t that bad..err..we got Bintang, Boulevard, err, I repeat Bintang..okay actually many interesting places..I just can’t really remember… Now I blame you Tim!!! You took Vicky away..


3) Tim finished his dgree..n he won’t be coming back to Malaysia again(I supposed)hahaha..


4) Fahren and her family moved to Hawaii..and becoming the most successful hotel manager ever existed!!!


5) Because of Alia’s determination studying at NSA every night..Alia is back to Lakeside Apartment for the next semester.


6) Amera n deklindot had to survive their life without this ppl..so sad!!!!

0 conclusion(s):