CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

a place called here...

can i still b me?the way i am? well..this time i shud say NO!..

Curtin. This is it. The place where i strted to learn more about Islam. I joined usrah i joined CIS(Curtin Islamic Society). I've heard a lot about what the do's n don t's that i must obey.. I followed ppl pkai hijab everything..tutup aurat which is a must in Islam(im wrking on it)..modesty in Islam. where u shud do more on this n do less on those. well i shud say lots of thanks to all the seniors that lead all my way through my surviving life in Curtin..not only the seniors..my classmate as well..lots of thanks..=) For any mistakes that i've done before this..lots n lots of apologize..im improving myself.. n never ever feel hesitate to tegur me sometimes..u r most welcome to do that.. Tq kak quin n tq to all my usrah member..=)

Islam is a unique way of life..n it's my way of life=)

5 conclusion(s):

kN said...

ganbarre!!! keep continuing to be a great muslimah...
i always envy u coz' u r a better muslim than me even though u r younger than me, so if u hav free time, please remind me to b a better muslimah pliz...

Syafiq Afifi said...

and x emo.. hahaha

DeklinDot said...

kn i hope so..a great muslimah~=)

haha..emo?..hang la wat cita..haha yela..tq yer..i chnge like a lot..since i first came to curtin..=)macho la syafiq(haha kuarga hang suma ckp cmtu, lucu)

Unknown said...

lets work together to be a good muslimah:)

DeklinDot said...

haha btw..thanks sys for ur cncern time first2 dl masa msok curtin.